Thursday, May 31, 2007

Friends in Malaysia

I'll be flying off to Malaysia in 2 days time. I managed to browse through some of my friends' blogs and observe their discussion from far without putting forth my views. It seems that there're lots of issues being discuss in Malaysia, and those people involved are none other than my friends!

About UMNO
About Muktamar PAS
About Kongres PKR
About Communism
About Liberalism
About Islam
About KsJT
About IKD
About Prophet Muhammad
About Tun Dr Ismail & and a book entitled 'The Reluctant Politician'
.....and many more!!

I guess being 22 in age made my peer groups, as well as myself, eager in engaging in debates & discussion. Discussion on Islam, human rights, values, race, equality, education, social responsibility etc.

Friends,
In the end of the day, what do we want? You and me are going to die, there's no escape to that. So make up your mind. Simple.

Oh yes, one more thing. I urge everyone to read! Read! Read! We know who reads and who don't. Please oh please, don't make yourself stupid in public by bombarding reasons that are not justified.

Anyway, see you soon!

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

bace 2 local paper tiap2 hari kat library
bace sotkaba mesia tiap2 pg
bace TIMES mag latest version + mag2 lain kat library gk
bace soccernet n arsenal website hari2
bace blog rakan2


i still consider myself as pembenci membaca...
sbb?..
xsuka baca novel.. haih

morning news + 10 news+ SBS news =2.5 jam sehari

thanks to mr XXXX who invent the tv.. u cant appreciate how 'hot' the newly crowned Miss Universe in 2d pics n imagination..