Friday, October 26, 2007

Facebook; A Way Forward

It took ages to persuade me to open up a internet-based community portal. I had no Friendster, MySpace and what not. I couldn't be bothered and I don't buy "...I could meet my mates in primary school!" sort of argument.

But wait!!

After spending more than 2 years in Cardiff, with going back to Malaysia once in between, I came to realise that these websites are indeed useful for various reasons.

  • Statesmen use these to convey their vision and ideas.
  • Politicians use these to capture a new market of voters.
  • Missionaries use these to understand the behaviour of their target community.
  • Businessmen use these to enhance their promotion.
  • Leaders of organisations use these to form coalition forces with their counterpart elsewhere.
  • Young men use these to keep them up-to-date with the latest news and events.
... and many more!

And because of these reasons that I've chose to sign up. Click here to sneak at my Facebook account.

5 comments:

Suriani said...

haha tahniah... but facebook has this kind of stuff "You've been beaten! Now join me in the Dracula club. Bite someone else!!"

aihh~ ku malas nk layan..

ihsan_huhu said...

cayalah.. pandai main nk promot fesbuk sendrik...


dh 3 kali di poke oleh john howard... "sorry mate, i cant vote!"

azad said...

haha....
stakat ni tak berminat lagi utk poke or main game2 facebook.

Anonymous said...

Uish... Azad ada Facebook!!!

I couldn't believe what I'm reading!!! :)

(nak sengih panjang2 kat Azad)

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be happy to receive any assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)