Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A good way to start a new day

Having to wake up as early as 5.00am is not too bad at all. With a little bit of self-cleaning and prostrating to God, I prepare myself for work. A good mid-pace walk from my house to the Probation Centre in town would take about 8 minutes. I just love to have several deep breathe of the pure, morning fresh air as I walk to the office.

I also enjoy the morning chat with Kak Faizah, Ash and Sylvia, the supervisor of the office. I opt to take the stairs up to the 4th floor instead of the lift. A healthy way of living, in'it? While working with the mops and the bins, I always practice delivering speeches by myself, and I've been caught doing so many times before! One of the things that made me stick to this job instead of quitting is to be able to force myself to do some exercise. I could do some push-ups while waiting for the tap water to fill in the bucket with detergent before proceeding to mop the kitchen and entrance floors.

Work ends at half seven, and the walk back home was filled with some planning on my to-do list for the day.

As the house door opens, my housemates have already got up from their bed. We exchange morning greetings. There are not many options for breakfast, and I wouldn't mind. A good toast and a large cup of tea would keep my stomach full until lunchtime. I also enjoy making my own lunchpack while listening to the news.

A good breakfast with a good cup of tea in front of a good TV watching BBC Breakfast. Now that's what I call LIFE!

A quick morning shower is vital. There're 6 of us here, and spending less than 7 minutes each is favourable, especially on Tuesday when everyone's class starts at 9!

And that's how my typical day starts. Everyday is a wonderful day, in'it?

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

patut r kacak, taff n bersuara emas..

fuh~~

zacharias said...

giler aa azad. pasni ko akan jadi buruan gay2 kat cardiff dan llandewi breffi

azad said...

buruan gay?! jangan dolllll.... ngeri2