Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One fulfilled weekend

I went to Bristol last weekend.

I met a number of my Muslim friends, and we had an immense discussion. I loved it. Intellectually challenging & spiritually fulfilling. Loads of work need to be put in after this.

Despite a great weekend, I only managed to come back to Cardiff on Monday morning! Oh dear, I've wasted a large amount of money buying a new ticket, single return to Cardiff.
Arrive in Cardiff Central Station - 9.30am
Took a cab, and reached home - 10.10am
Urus diri 'ala pejuang' - 15 minutes
Ran from home to the International Office* - 30 minutes
Meeting with MSD-International Office-MSSCF - 11.00am-12.30pm

*My bike was borrowed by some friends, Malaysian Night purpose. Oh well....

A bit exhausted. I just found out tonight that my room was kinda messy! Will deal with it tomorrow, need some rest after having a session with a great international speaker here in Cardiff (for those of you who are not sure, check out Cardiff ISOC activities for more details. A Sheikh from Australia came to Cardiff today).

You know that I care for you. Allah's care is the best.
Hoping for your prayers for Allah to give me strength. Thank you.

Zawiyah Bt Busu
Happy Birthday mama!
19th February
I love you, and I know that you love me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ada gambar kat sini. Mcm mana nak upload?

Anonymous said...

I meet a Shiekh at the Global Peace War Crimes at PWTC...his name is Imam Feisal from UK. Gi ah cari dia kat sana.

Suriani said...

tak guna pon beskal tu.. terlalu besar utk kami yg comel ini.. meh dtg amik cepat2.. igt nak jual kat ebay je..

azad said...

ic.

basikal tu actually ada beberapa kekurangan, tapi tak sempat nak bagitau haritu, sebab agak rushing
-brek tak makan
-sit terlupa nak adjust
-alignment tayar agak lari
-dll.

maaf ye kalau basikal tu tak membantu. & tq bnyk2 sebab tlg jaga dgn baik.

ihsan_huhu said...

wah.. azad ade beskal.. sure gagah

hepi besday kepade makcik zawiyah

Anonymous said...

Alah, balik M'sia nanti gi amik beskal PEUGEOT or ur blue mountainbike HEAD ke sana.

FOR SALE: Azad's bike!

Brand: HEAD
Model: 1998 Made in Japan.
Colour: Blue
Frame: Alloy lightweight from KSH.
Brek: Shimano
Rim: Mavic
Seat: Type-R
Gearbox: 3-Left 7-Right Speed
Suspension: NO
ABS: So-so
Mudguard: NO
Waterbottle holder: YES

PRICE: Negotiable

*Low mileage & accident free...and most important...no consumption of oil & road tax free!

azad said...

ya Allah, awat nak jual my bike??!!

ooo tidak!!!
huhu

Suriani said...

baru perasan..

Arrive in Cardiff Central Station - 9.30am

Took a cab, and reached home - 10.10am


40 minit itu ke mana?? hey 40 minit tu boleh jalan return university-riverside ok? dr central ke rumah pon amik cab?? pehhh.. posh2

azad said...

naik cab lebih kurang 10 minutes je.

d remaining minutes tu, jalan-jalan sikit, check barang dalam beg sikit, terhuyung hayang sana sini....hehe.... pening pening di pagi hari. dll.

Nak rushing, meeting pukul 11.00am dgn MSD. Race against time.

Anonymous said...

Rage Against The Machine!