Thursday, February 15, 2007

What do you really want?

I happen to know that some of my readers were looking for something catchy that could be talked, joked, or criticised about.

Congratulations! You found the right blog!

My dear friends,
Let me be straight & clear now.

What makes you feel you're better than me? Are you thinking of so-called 'developing' your 'political career'? What do you gain from criticising people? Is being glamorous, powerful, influential, successful and famous fulfilling to you?

My dear friends in Kelab UMNO & Kelab MCA, bear the fact that you're not the players that's driving the Malaysian politics. Whatever you do wouldnt make any difference to UMNO & MCA in Malaysia. If you'd like to be acknowledge, I would be more than happy to declare to whoever i meet that you're so-and-so in any of the club.

At least MSSCF is a non-partisan organisation, aspiring to cater the needs of it's members regardless of race, religion or ideology.

I have a dream of living in an environment of abundance of love, respect & honour. Alhamdulillah, I thank God, these things are already within & around me. I'm creating the possibility for you to experience this feeling too.

Let's put an end to quarrelling, criticising, intimidating, jeering and making fun of others.
Let's focus on our common interest.
Let's work together.

Guys,
I have many projects & ideas in mind, loads! If only you know what I'm working on....
Interested? Let me know, we'll discuss, and we can get the ball to start rolling.

Oh by the way, the game has already started. Feel free to let me know anytime if you're interested to be part of it.

Welcome to the club!

6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

azad dan "get the ball rolling"... fuh.. bahye2...

aku golongan borjuis

azad said...

bola jiwa son goku

aku puak jacobin

ihsan_huhu said...

aku biskut jacob wheetameal

Anonymous said...

Well at least Borjois are better than Bohsia or Bohjan right? Hehe.

Gila Priory of Scion.

Biskot 4x4 cap CHUNG HWA sampai sebulan pun x blh habis! Haha

azad said...

erk?!

huhu...apakah yg anda perbincangkan?

Anonymous said...

N'tah, ter-drift pulak topic nih. Drift...Drift...Drift (Terriyaki Boyz)

Politics...cuma main ideology je. Sometimes when u're up there u just dont know what else to do.