Friday, September 14, 2007

Goodbye Malaysia

It's been more than 3 months now since I arrived here in Malaysia. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank a few people whom had made my summer holiday this year a memorable one.

Family

  • Mama & Papa - there have been some disagreements here and there, but you've taught me loads of stuff. It's great to argue & debate with you Papa (lawyer VS geologist?!), and I thank you for that. Your son is a grown man now.
  • Abang (1/7) - haha.... you're the coolest guy la bro. All the best with your exams, make sure you get through it well.
  • Na (3/7) - cek Na, cek Na..... hang jangan dok pikir nak jadi diva no! nak kawen dengan Ustat kayo ada ladang, lombu, kambing? bley bley....hehe.... Take care.
  • Man (4/7) & Aishah (5/7) - you guys listen to whatever Mama has to say. Be good, be hardworking.
  • Arif (6/7) & Ridhuan (7/7) - The best pair that puts my face to smile everyday! I'll see you in 1 year's time!
  • and all my relatives!
Friends (whom have gone back for good)
  • Zaki (x-Bristol) - lifelong guru, you're top of the list! You've taught me so much, and thanks for your advice & time spent with me.
  • Suhaib (x-Cardiff) - haha..... a person whom I'd like to call whenever I'm bored, which have dried out my phone credit almost instantly! Bro, thanks for your help the other day. I'll pray for the best in your future, inshaAllah.
  • Amar Salehuddin (x-Bristol) - "do you think MAS had made losses last year?" "do you think everyone had a pay cut during MAS' losses?" "do you think there's no one making profit on top of MAS' lossess?" hehe..... a guy of weird yet great dexterity.
  • Sidi Affendi (x-Cardiff) - Congratulations on your wedding, mate! It's so good to see you since you left the UK. Keep me posted on any of your journeys!
  • and many more!
Friends (whom are still studying in the UK)
  • Gemoi (Ireland) - hehe....x-roommate KMB! we'll head for other restaurant next year la ye. Couldn't take Japanese buffet anymore. I'll see you around mate!
  • Ang (Edinburgh) - THE MAN. enough said.. hehe.
  • Wansah, Anep, Aufa, Faruq, Naseq, Shaq (Cardiff) - Friends during hard & good times!
  • Hafidz (London) - truly appreciate your effort in bringing me around Melaka!
  • Sue (Cardiff) - thanks for helping me out while I'm a bit stuck in Perlis, as well as the pharmacy-thing consultation the other day.
  • KALSOM 13 people - I am not perfect, I'm just being me. huhu. Thanks for the wonderful experience with the kids.
  • and the rest!
There are simply loads of people to thank, and I don't think I'm going to put down everyone's name here. I thank everyone, may God bless your life.

I'll be flying off back to the UK tonight.

Emirates Airline (EK 0343)
KLIA : ETD 0055, 15th September 2007
Dubai : ETA 0350, 15th September 2007

Emirates Airline (EK0015)
Dubai : ETD 0805, 15th September 2007
London Gatwick : ETA 1230, 15th September 2007


Please pray for my safe journey.

4 comments:

Ang Choon Seong said...

nuff said...

abang azad perfect la...

good looking
educated
good muslim..

anugerah THE MAN tahun ni jatuh ke tangan....AZADOS.

ihsan_huhu said...

anugerah the MAN terpantul balik kepada en ANG..

cis.. name aku xdek.. cis...

selamat mengorat awek dubai

azad said...

hehe....

nama abang ko ada!

Shah Reza Azman said...

Sorry cant be there when u're leaving for UK. I got a test going on. All the best in your studies! Take care.