Friday, October 27, 2006

STOP! Have a cup of coffee.....

*wink*

I've learned at least good thing today, and that is to have a break for a while along my journey towards achieving my dream.

My heart whispered to me, pleading me to replenish it immediately this morning. I was uncomfortable, honestly, and i do feel this once in a while, especially when i am all by myself, alone, in my own world...

I strolled down Salisbury road and entered the Darul Isra' mosque (local mosque here in Cardiff). Abu Baraa' gave an astounding khutbah (sermon) about the contributions of Islam & Muslims in the civilisation of mankind.

1001 Inventions: Discover The Muslim Heritage In Our World
National Museum Wales
24th October 2006 - 4th February 2007

The crowd left hillariously noisy as soon as the prayer finished. I took my time communicating with my heart. Honestly friends, you should try this once in a while. All praise be to God, it was quite a relief, and my heart flourished.

I made my way to the Biosciences Building and had a deep academic discussion with a dear friend of mine, Ali Mahdi (he's an Iraqi by origin, 4th yr Medical student, ex-pres Islamic Soc Cardiff Uni '05-'06). I might not want to elaborate on our discussion, as it was a lengthy one. Thanks be to God, the outcome was an amazing one....and friends, do let me know if you're interested to know the issues we discuss. I'm more than happy to sit down & talk about it with you.

Issues, conflicts, problems, responsibilities.....I had all these in my mind almost all the time, and to a certain degree, I agree that these things make me alive, competent, a good challenger in any field in any way. I tend to walk fast whenever & wherever I go, with these things in my mind, in hoping to solve some, if not all, of the problems by the time I reach my destination.

Journey: School - Town - Millennium Stadium - Riverside - Home
I stopped at the bridge by the Millennium Stadium and have a break for a while, hoping to quence my thirst with an isotonic drink. As I was lying to te side of the bridge & drinking, then I realised....
that the birds were chirping,
the ducks were swimming quite happily,
the afternoon breeze was refreshing,
the ....the .... the ....

My beloved friends, of all my entire life striving to achieve my goal, i failed to realise all these things around me.

I'm sorry if I have not contacted you for quite a long time
I'm sorry if I have not return your call or SMS
I'm sorry if I didnt 'bertegur sapa' wherever & whenever I see you (physically or online)
I'm sorry if I dont spend much time 'berborak2' with you
I'm sorry if my face shows a high degree of stress & tense, which might make you uncomfortable with it
I'm sorry if I'm a bit unpleasant to you guys sometimes

I have quite a few responsibilities to be looked over
I have a family who needs my attention back home (tens of thousands of miles away!)
I have my studies to be attended to
I want to improve myself, inwardly & outwardly
and of all these.....I have 24 hours to manage these things in a day.

I'm sorry i might be a bit emotional when writing this post. But honestly friends, I'm awfully sorry, & I hope that you understand.
To my friends, thank you for being understanding,
To my 'abang-abang & akak-akak', thank you for being a great mentor & supportive since I came here in the UK,
To my family, do not worry Mama & Papa, I'm ok, inshaAllah I'll be a good son to both of you,
To my 'enemies'(if there is....if there's none, that's even better!!), thanks for the challenge you gave....coz honestly, I love it! They just make me stronger & stronger everyday

To everyone....thank you. I love you for who you are, and I appreciate everything that you gave.
love for god

wassalam

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

mane kopi nyer? dh lame aku stop nih...
lek r azad... aku paham ko byk sms awek2 yg perlu diriplai..awek palestin, portugal, spanish, iran..fuh2...
xdek hal r..

azad said...

hoho....

jage hati jage mata doe san..

menten menten beb...huhu