Monday, October 30, 2006

terdiam....

At the time this post is composed, i am in the computer room in the Main Building, Cardiff University. This is actually my second post for today, a couple of minutes after i published the 1st one.

The tab 'PUBLISH POST' was clicked, and then 'REPUBLISH ENTIRE BLOG', twice. Sign out. Went out from this site and checked out my financial status in HSBC.co.uk. I longed to read my teacher's (Ustaz Hasrizal) writing, hence typed his web address straight away.

www.saifulislam.com

direction --> TELADAN HIDUP

I read the article entitled 'Di Mana Damai Desa', read every single word....

terdiam.....sebak...sedih....

Aku harap korang faham.
wallahu'alam.

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

tuh br kat kampung2...blom dak2 subang yg pindah p nilai lg..ngaaaaaanga