Friday, November 10, 2006

Notts Games 2006

Saturday, 4th November 2006

Nottingham Malaysian Games is undoubtedly the biggest Malaysian sporting games in the UK, in which it managed to draw thousands of people from all over the UK & Ireland. Considering this as an opportunity to meet my distant friends, I brave myself going there, taking the ticket as a player of our very own football team.

Cardiff A 1-1 Sheffield A
Cardiff A 1-0 Southampton B
Cardiff A 3-1 LSE
Cardiff A 1-1 Nottingham B

Cardiff A
Standing: Naseer, Din, Azad, Yan, Fahmi
Squatting: Azri, Pijan, Abg Ayie

Berehat jap lepas game....muke ceria sebab menang....hehe.... rambut yg panjang mengganggu vision pulak, headband tertinggal...so pakai jelah snowcap CHELSEA... teeheee...

Yan merembat!!! Gooooollll!!! Goalkeeper khusyuk menghayati sepakan Yan...huhu

Final
Birmingham 1-0 Liverpool


I think we did great this year as compared to last year.....unfortunately, we didnt qualify for the 2nd round as we finished 2nd in the group, with only 2 goal difference with Sheffield A (top the table, same points).

Oh well, there goes my football career. Should I hang my boots after this?
I guess I just have to wait until the next goalkeeper arrive in Cardiff to replace me.... *wink*

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah..menarik sekali...
malah lebih menarik lagi jika dihadiri en ashley cole atau emanuel eboue disitu..pastu kemenangan berganda2 terhasil termasuk goal of the seasoning...hahaha

azad said...

huhu...tau la hang baru skor sat tadi...huhu...

san, aku rindu aaa zaman2 kite pi Oleh Futsal...ko la bek yg aku plg ske, memang reliable seh ko, jantung lapan, haram tak pancit...huhu....citkod seh

azad said...

errkkk???

apakah?!