Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ampunkan anakanda wahai bonda & ayahanda

Had a hectic day yesterday, with the Cardiff Regional Open Forum and something else. Will also be busy the whole day today.

Just checked my email, and got this picture from my dad.

Behind: Datin Hamidah (relative, our guest that day), Abang (1/7, Law, UiTM Shah Alam), DPP Shahrul (Aunty Hamidah's husband).
Middle: Papa, Arif (6/7, standard 2), Ridhuan (7/7, 4 yrs old), Mama, Uncle Shahrul's mom
Front: Aishah (5/7, younger sis, form 1), Shahrina (3/7 younger sis, Law UiTM Kedah)
Missing in picture: myself (of course! 2/7), Luqman (4/7, younger bro, form 3, probably d cameraman)
Venue: Living room, my house, Nilai.


It's really good to see that the family is fine and well. Do forgive me for not being able to be with you for 2 consecutive Hari Raya's! I have chosen this path, this is my way, and inshaAllah, God-willing, I'll strive. I promise to be a good, soleh, understanding son towards both of you (Mama & Papa).

Selamat Hari Raya to my family back home! Mohon maaf salah & silap. Doakan semoga saya berjaya, dunia akhirat.

"Berjuang itu ertinya berkorban. Berkorban itu ertinya terkorban..."

p/s: sorry for those who did not understand the underlying meaning of the message given. hehe.

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

azad...cun gk adik ko..patut r ko balak..

azad said...

huk aloh...cenggitu la pulak... adeih.

bapak ko, abg ko n ko dah balak...memang set kombo mil seh family ko....huhu