Sunday, January 14, 2007

After having a plate of nasi lemak...

It was about 730pm yesterday when i went to Wansah's house. There were a few things which I had to sort out. Things had been quite messy, and I needed to deal with them asap since my lecture will commence soon. I dealt with my work, read a few paragraphs of a book, played Pro-Evo Soccer with Faruq for a while and then off to bed! DONE

That's how my weekend starts, almost every weekend. The following day came. As usual, we prayed Fajr & recited Ma'thurat together. Being the only person whom does not have to face any exam anytime soon, i was asked to make breakfast. Fine! It took me a while, and walla..! Mee Rebus for all! It was perfect, well, at least for me. After enjoying bowls of it, i flipped through my arabic language book, revising it bit by bit. I missed last week's sessions, and I dont like to be left behind. Went for a 2-hour arabic language lesson, then came back to my weekend-house with 2 trays of Rocket Joe's Pizza, a packet of aromatic garlic bread and a bottle of coke! That's dinner! Wansah left us that evening for badminton practise, the others continued their revision, and I had a deep discussion with some friends, online of course.

Sunday came, and I's off to my arabic lesson at 8.00am. After an intense 2-hour session with Sheikh Sameh, I was served Nasi Lemak as soon as I reached my '2nd house'!! Huhu....how lucky can that be! I ate it while watching Malaysia's football team (in their new Nike shirt) battle against Myamnar.
Malaysia 0-0 Myanmar
No comment. I went drowsy later that afternoon and dozed off soon. Was it because of the Nasi Lemak?!

Before i made my way to the Main Building (after Zuhur prayer, this is where i usually hang out after my laptop malfunctioned about 2 months ago), Wansah showed me a few video clips.
1. 20-minutes Shin Chan cartoon series (Malaysian edition) --> this was a good one!
2. Saladin (MSC-project, but has yet to be released to the masses) trailer.

Off to school! And here I am, still here....

All d best for those who are sitting for exams! God bless!

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

malaysia-philippines ke malaysia-myanmar match??
ko nih bia betik rr

azad said...

aku dah check...aiseh...silap2... malaysia-myanmar...sat aku tukaq

Ang Choon Seong said...

hahhaa..azad rakyat philipin.