Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Strive, then reward! What a fine day!

I managed to compose about 1/2 of my EA1013 Geoinformatics essay coursework until 5.00am on Monday. It didnt take long for me to go back to my house as soon as I logged off from the university library's computer, had a short 5-minute nap, and cycled to the Probation Centre. As soon as I reached my house, I prayed, and off to bed!


I woke up at about 11.00am, awful! Cleaned myself and rushed to the university. We had an hour of tutor-tutee session today, with Dr Andrew Kerr explaining the usage of a polarized microscope to us. We did have a quick discussion on our next fielftrip to Arran (an island located to the South West of Scotland) due this March.


1st mission that i successfully completed today = finishing & submitting my coursework (finished composing, editing,printing, submitting etc by 4.00pm)! It's a big relief, really! I could concentrate on other stuff now...


I cycled to Wansah's house that night, with the intention to watch Chelsea plays Wycombe for the 2nd leg match of the Carling Cup Semifinal. How rewarding.....

Chelsea 4 - 0 Wycombe

all hail Chelsea!! Sensational goals scored by Shevchenko (2 goals in the 1st half) and Lampard (2 goals in the 2nd half)


Later that night, Aufa asked me if I'd like to join him for a movie. It was "Brother Bear 2". I love watching Disney's since i was a young boy. There were not much spectacular scenes in the movie, relative to "Mulan" (my favourite) and "Beauty & the Beast", but some of the messages were kinda sweet & nice.


"If you love someone, he/she'll always be in your heart."


Who do you love?

6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

i love wycombe... kl xmng xtau r..

azad said...

ni baru quality namanye

i love u....huhu

ihsan_huhu said...

bkn kualiti.. mng tuh dh wajib.. kalah or seri yg memalukan..

azad said...

al-waajib? au al-manduub? au al-haraam?

ihsan_huhu said...

al wajik? al biryani? al munia? ad debayor?

azad said...

azad?