Thursday, January 25, 2007

When the going gets tough....

I stayed at Wansah's house yesterday, watched Arsenal played against Totenham Hotspurs. The Gunners were down 0-2 in the first half, but they managed to make an impressive comeback, thrashing the Spurs 1st team. The score was

Arsenal 2 - 2 Totenham Hotspurs

Baptista scored a hatrick?! Hehe...

We had a string of continuous lecture-practical-lecture today. Some of us got knacked by the end of the practical session. 5-long, non-stop hours of academic input. It was a bit dreadful, but a good mental training as well. Oh well....

Rashdan & Aston will be heading to London this weekend. i couldnt join them for the UKEC National Council. Firdaus asked me to be there, Ang (a good friend in Edinburgh, DA MAN, UKEC Scotland Chair....huyooo! Next limkitsiang ka? huhu), but i cant. have some Islamic Society & FOSIS stuff need to be done. I'm sorry guys, my weekends are occupied until the end of March. There are reports need to be done & emails need to be replied. Huhu.... busy busy!

I read my email just now, and saw an email from the International Development Division in my Inbox. It's about The International Students Award 2007 by British Council. I've heard about it last year from Zaki (Zacharias....makhluk asing dulu di Bristol...huhu). Without thinking much, i went through the website, composed a short 'essay', filled up the form, and submit! It took less than 30 minutes for me to finish it. Not intending to win the award, just wanna give it a try. Friends, if you read this post, do go through it, and submit your application. Who knows, you might get selected, God-willing!

Today marks the 6th day of Muharram. I hope that im still strong to carry all my responsibilities and becoming a better person as days pass by. A reminder to myself and my dear friends: Just be ourselves! Strive to be the best that we could by imrpoving our own qualities. We may look at other's success as a source of motivation, but never ever compare their achievements with us. They have their own qualities, and we have ours. They may have started earlier, but it's not too late for us to create something meaningful now & tomorrow!

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

azad cuba melarikan diri dari kisah kejiwangan beliau dengan abg beruang 2

azad said...

lari lari chenta...huhu