Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Not feeling good

I went to Bristol last weekend, attended the 'Ma'al Hijrah Forum' organised by the Bristol Malay Cultural Society. The forum was chaired by a dear friend of mine whom we have not contacted each other for years. He's Amir Syafiq. I first met him in 2001, when I came for the SBP's PPM (Piala Perdana Menteri). He was a SEMESTI's debater, a very good one! I'm a nobody, just like to fill up the space in our school bus.

It really feels nice to see how our friends progress. These people are nice & good people, with loads of warmth & love. Loads of them (back then they were debaters of their schools) are now studying all over the place....London, Melbourne, Nottingham, Ireland etc.

They offered me to stay at their place for the weekend, and I accepted it happily. They even gave me a treat at a Kurdish restaurant!

Kak Sawiah told me that she got caught with flu for 3 days, and she stayed at home since. Same goes to my other 'akak' & 'abang' postgraduates. I could feel that i'm getting it too. Coughing, sneezing..... dizzy.

There was once when I was not well in KMB, a friend of mine kindly gave me a bottle of panadol. My roommate (Gemoi....huhu....sorry la ye san!)), on the other hand, was generous enough to cook MAGGIE mee for me. I acknowledge their kindness, and appreciate it very much. May God bless them all.

Speaking of memories, have you ever felt something weird whenever you hear some familiar songs? Some songs that bring back memories. Songs that reminded you of something. Songs that sparked you to think back on something or someone or some place....

My advice, let it only be good memories to you. Don't let it hold you back. The past is in the past. Most important, take a good care of our heart, and pray a lot to Allah...

"Ya Muqalliba al-quluub, tsabbit quluubana 'alaa diinika, wa 'alaa tho'atika"

6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

nobody in hostel cook meggi mee, just rendam...

azad said...

renyuk dan goncang

Suriani said...

coughing, sneezing and dizziness is not symptoms for flu..

haha.. its cold!

Suriani said...

uuu kasik sebotol panadol.. mcm bunyiknye nk membunuh dlm diam je..

azad said...

tu tak kire lagi kes budak KMB yg telan 40 bijik panadol...haa

Suriani said...

renal failure... gagagaga...