Monday, January 22, 2007

A sneak peak on my personal political stand

You are a

Social Conservative
(26% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Totalitarian




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

I am at the library, in the process of finishing an essay on the topic as below:

"Discuss the geological time scale, and why it is necessary in the intepretation of the processes that have shaped the Earth and its life".

While doing so, i surfed some websites, and got a link to this test from a respected brother's blog.

Interesting to see, based on this test, that I'm personally a Totalitarian, with

Socially conservative and,

Economically liberal.

Briefly, I would prefer a higher moderation rate, a more controlled, regulated method of conducting life. Less acceptable to liberalism. More or less like the Communist! Read more to know what these means. Also, correct me if im wrong.

I guess those whom had worked with me all these years may have noticed this, directly or indirectly. Or are you one of those who dont bother on all these things?

4 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

aku bukan librarian.. hooho

azad said...

sisters in islam

Najwan Halimi said...

azad..ko dgn aku lebih kurang je fahaman..totalitarian..haha

azad said...

haaa....bila dah sama...apa lagi...