Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Everyday is an interesting day!

Time flies, and I’m on my way making the best of my day everyday.

Emotions & will seemed to be shaking recently, which made my biological clock working like tides. It did feel nice to come to the library at 9.00pm and working with the computer there until 5.00am, and then made my move to the Probation Centre by the Millennium Stadium; to work of course! Eyes started watering and I nearly lost composure by 7.30am. Off to my house, home sweet home! After performing Fajr prayer with a little recitation of the Quran, the bed & pillows suddenly looked so attractive, drawing me closer and closer…..and there you go!

The sun was up, and so was I. With a messy face, I reached a clementine, peeled it nicely and have my breakfast! Well, what can you say, it’s 12.00pm, my stomach went groaning angrily and the tasty fruit was within reach. I picked up my book, and continued my reading from the page I marked the previous day. 3 hours of reading, with a little bit of shower & prayer in between, I’m off to the world again!

That’s how my life was, only recently….

I thank God for giving me the strength to read passionately, an interest which I developed only recently. Loads of my friends have turned to Enid Blyton, Beatrix Potter, Disney books and what-not when they were young. How fortunate! Could I maintain this obsession for the days ahead?! Hopefully!

I called home, almost once a week, and had a great chat with mama & papa. Papa was so ardent on computers & technological gadgets! He’s a fan of some old-school politician as well! That made our conversation seemed endless almost every time I rang him. Mama was more concerned on my studies. She kept reminding me not to focus on other non-academic related activities. Huhu……am I a disobedient child?

It’s only about 16 months since I left home, but I notice the difference in my siblings. My 2 younger brothers, Arif & Riduan, seemed to care less on reading, but they enjoy playing computer games & watching TV. Guilty, I really feel guilty….

TV, you culprit!

Mama Papa & the family need me, and I need them. I’ll pay them a visit this summer, and we’ll see what I could do.

Oh yes, by the way, for those of you who are sitting for exams, all the best! I’ll just continue reading my collection of books……yada yada!

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

woo..baca2...tdo2...

azad said...

bila kelas tak start lagi, hidup pun terkontang kanting. Pergi library sesuka hati, masa tido tak menentu. Makan pulak, apa2 yg ada kat dapur, sentap je, jadi alas perut....

Sementara hidup bujang....