Friday, January 19, 2007

One new question everyday?

Not having exams doesn't mean that I am excluded from being busy. There are piles of work need to be done, deadlines need to be met, meetings need to be organised, people need to be contacted, paperworks need to be drafted, and the list goes on & on. The world seemed to be filled with tasks & challenges that are waiting for some guys to carry on their backs. Oh well, life means nothing without giving. Why? because we care.

My laptop is yet to be repaired, which have made me becoming a regular library user for the past 2 months. I have a coursework which is due today at 430pm, but i've submitted it anyway, before Juma'at prayer. It took me 2 solid days to complete the project, which made me crashing through my life system that i documentized months ago. Lectures finished at 430pm (yesterday), i headed for the mosque & prayed Maghrib, then went back to the computer room. The work needed to be done as soon as possible, and so i decided to stay until it finished. Alas, it's done, and the time was 330am! The sky outside was dark, it looked like it was raining, and the big gate had already closed! I'm stranded!

Surfed through the internet boringly and decided to take a nap. 430am-500am, that's enough, i guessed. Gate's open by now. I cycled back hurrily and have another short 10-minute nap, as I have to be at work by 530am.

Off to my house by 730am, and had my 3rd short-10-minute nap again. First lecture in the morning: 9.00am! Subject: Statistics! Oh....

As usual, i love walking through Blackwell's bookstore. I dont have the money to buy books from the shop, but walking around & browsing through some books somehow made me felt, as if, my IQ has been raised! Feel more intellectual, and it really feels good! I stopped at one of the shelves, browsing around for some nice, catchy titles, and then grabbed a book written by Jack Welsch (somehow i forgot the title). I flipped to the books thouroughly, skimming bits & pieces, and of all the lines in the pages of the book, the phrase that struck me most was...
"One New Question A Day"
I asked myself, again & again. What does it mean to you?

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

not too bad..
eg:
todays Q : how old am I?
todays A : 21

tomorrows Q : how old am I?
tomorrows A : 21 yrs and 1 day

fantastic...

azad said...

Q: How are you?
A: Are you sick?

Q: Are you free this weekend?
A: I'm sorry, will be getting a headache

Q: Long time no see, where have u been?
A: Hiding from u. Was it successful?