Friday, January 26, 2007

Reformatting & reprogramming oneself

There are great challenges laying ahead of me. Studies, families, commitments etc. All I want to acheive is happiness & tranquility, through challenging myself doing multiple tasks at one time. I dont know why, but this is just me.

Just registered for 'a few' courses offered by the Student Development Unit of Cardiff University. It's free, and I got nothing to lose! Here's my list of schedule:

Monday, 29th Jan, 6-8pm - Teamwork
Monday, 5th Feb, 6-8pm - Speaking & Presenting (Stage 1)
Monday, 12th Feb, 6-8pm - Speaking & Presenting (Stage 2)
Monday, 29th Feb, 6-8pm - Listening & Awareness
Tuesday, 29th Feb, 6-8pm - Negotiation Skills
Tuesday, 29th Feb, 6-8pm - Customer Communication Skills
Tuesday, 29th Feb, 6-8pm - Motivation

Monday, 29th Mac, 6-8pm - Successful Networking
Tuesday, 29th Mac, 6-8pm - Problem Solving


I goOne nice weekend waiting ahead. I'll be off to Naseer's house for our weekly circle, then sleep, then Qiyaam (cergas cergas! huhu...), then breakfast (tebar roti canai!!), then will head to Bristol for Ma'al Hijrah Forum!

Might not update this blog for the weekend.

Roger & out. God bless

"What the mind can conceive, and believe, it can achieve!"

4 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

hi, my name is ahmad ihsan. im ur physio for today. well, i can see u have a swollen ankle, what im going to do is to apply some ice treatment. the importance? alternative? advantage? what suppose to happen? risk? danger? precaution? screening? ... ape lg r?

azad said...

skarang ko bley cakap camne aku cakap dulu ye san....huhu

ihsan_huhu said...

buleh r sket2... tapi xsepower ko r

azad said...

huhu...of coz tak sepower aku!
gurau je...hehe